Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: LN US Nikon D7100 with BNIB extra battery

wileec
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LN US Nikon D7100 with BNIB extra battery

Nikon D7100 camera

Sold

Price: $620.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I include insured ground shipping in the continental US.

Since I've moved to FX, this solid DX body hasn't been feeling the love. I bought it from a local camera shop new and I am the only owner. It needs a new home.

It is in like new condition. I peeled off the protective film I originally installed on the back LCD, as I know not all like them. Shutter count is 24,321. It comes with a Hoodman H-EYEN22S eyecup installed. I prefer these as they block bright light from the top and sides, making it easy to see well, regardless of the direction of the light. The original eye piece will be in the box, too, should you prefer that.

This will come in the original box and all the stuff (unused) except the battery, it originally came with, lacking the cover for the flash foot. When I checked the battery condition in the camera, it was listed as new. I already had the charger for this kind of battery from an earlier camera, so it, as well as the rest of the stuff were left in their protective plastic. I am also including a BNIB Watson battery B&H sent me with another camera. I never used it. So a Nikon battery and a never used Watson battery - perfect for a full day of active shooting, or if you shoot a lot of video.

If you check my feedback here, you'll see I pack all things well and have sold a few cameras here - all very content transactions.

I'm not looking for any other gear at this time, just looking to sell the camera.

PM me with queries.

Nikon D7100, front view.

Nikon D7100, rear view, showing Hoodman eye-cup.

Jun 20, 2015 at 08:58 AM
flagg
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LN US Nikon D7100 with BNIB extra battery

PM sent

Jul 01, 2015 at 04:13 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.