New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Pixel Perfect
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Found this nice comparison video which compares 5DsR (beta) to 5D III and D810 in a nice landscape setting. Well worth 15 minutes to watch

http://youtu.be/Gq3ISUHsfsQ

Excutive summary: 5DsR does a very fine job and blows 5DIII away for detail and even surpasses it at ISO 6400 when resampled to 22MP. Against the D810 it's much closer but still has the edge mostly. D810 rules the DR but 5DsR does surprisingly well.

Jun 15, 2015 at 09:21 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Pixel Perfect wrote:
Found this nice comparison video which compares 5DsR (beta) to 5D III and D810 in a nice landscape setting. Well worth 15 minutes to watch

http://youtu.be/Gq3ISUHsfsQ

Excutive summary: 5DsR does a very fine job and blows 5DIII away for detail and even surpasses it at ISO 6400 when resampled to 22MP. Against the D810 it's much closer but still has the edge mostly. D810 rules the DR but 5DsR does surprisingly well.

How many links to this lame video do we really need?

Jun 15, 2015 at 09:54 PM
fraga
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

I did not see the other link(s).

Thank you for posting this on it's own thread, otherwise it would probably had been missed by me as well as some others.

Jun 16, 2015 at 09:30 AM
kodakeos
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Wonder how it will perform against Sonys new offerings.. hahaha

Jun 16, 2015 at 09:33 AM
dhphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

molson wrote:
How many links to this lame video do we really need?

You're a real Prince aren't you?

Are you going to show us how your flashgun manages twice the output soon? I'm still looking forward to that, seeing as you clearly know it all.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1366255/999999#lastmessage

Jun 16, 2015 at 09:39 AM
Pixel Perfect
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Sorry I didn't see this link posted amongst literally hundreds of posts on the camera. I thought it was interesting as it's at least a real world setting with high contrast, exactly the conditions we know Nikon handles well, so a good test for the 5DsR.

Anyway easy way to avoid frustration, don't watch the video if you don't want to.

Jun 16, 2015 at 10:02 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

Pixel Perfect wrote:
Anyway easy way to avoid frustration, don't watch the video if you don't want to.

Well, if nothing else, it's good for a laugh... especially when he complains about not being able to lock up the mirror in Live View...

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Dpedraza
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Comparison of 5DsR and D810

fraga wrote:
I did not see the other link(s).

Thank you for posting this on it's own thread, otherwise it would probably had been missed by me as well as some others.

It was linked in another thread. Thats what he meant. Honestly I'm not a fan of Tony and his wife.

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:44 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.