FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Three Trees

1bwana1
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Three Trees

This is not the typical landscape I see here on this forum. No incredible colors in the sky, unusual rocks, or creamy water. It is just a simple composition I saw while driving. Something about the geometry just struck me, and I pulled over and try to shoot it. When driving through the rolling hills of Italy, I often wonder if the local farmers plant trees with the intent of creating scenes like this, or is it just a random thing in this case.

What to you think? Do you like simple compositions like this?

Jun 15, 2015 at 08:47 PM
Sashi
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Three Trees

Steven, I like this a lot. However, I wish there was more of the sky and the clouds and maybe a little more of the the right of the frame.

Jun 15, 2015 at 10:33 PM
OregonSun
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Three Trees

I love it. Compositions like this never go out of style. The subtle cloud shadows on the rows and the framing of the trees in front of the hill are perfect.

Jun 16, 2015 at 01:38 AM
1bwana1
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Three Trees

Thanks for the nice comments and suggestions Sashi. I do have a version with more sky, but it is a busy sky and I found it distracting. I will take another look.

Jun 16, 2015 at 08:48 AM
1bwana1
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Three Trees

Thanks for the compliments Oregon Sun. They are appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed the image.

Jun 16, 2015 at 08:50 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.