Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Fujinon 100/2.8 (film x-mount)

freaklikeme
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fujinon 100/2.8 (film x-mount)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Loxia Planar 50mm f/2

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to the US and US military bases (AK, HI, PR included)

Purchased new from popflash in January of this year and used a couple of times. It's a great lens, but it doesn't give me any reason to choose it over my Summicron-M 50. Lens shows few signs of use. Includes box, paperwork, and all original accessories. I haven't registered it (I so rarely buy anything brand new I forget to do these things).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss Touit Macro-Planar 50mm f/2.8 Sony e-mount

Price: $600.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority to the US and US military bases (AK, HI, PR included)

Purchased as a demo from popflash in April. I'm actually having a harder time selling this one that I am the Planar- it's a fantastic lens with great corner-to-corner performance on my NEX-7 and the ability to go 1:1 with internal focus is awesome. Aside from that engineering achievement, there's nothing really spectacular or flashy about the lens- just a near perfect draw with great contrast and resolution. Lens shows few signs of use. Includes box, paperwork, and all original accessories. This one's not registered either.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony ZA Distagon 24mm f/2

Price: $700.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Traded for this lens on the boards last year with a reputable member. Lens shows few signs of use (are you sensing a theme by now?) mostly on the hood. The lens won't thrill a landscaper shooting sweeping vistas (I recommend you look for perspective control 24 for that), but for PJ/event shooting or anything where working distance is limited but field of view needs to be maximized, it's wonderful. Very center-sharp from wide open with the corners catching up a couple of stops down. Decent bokeh for a WA as well. Includes box and original accessories.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fujinon EBC 100mm f/2.8 (film SLR lens) + Sony-e adapter

Price: $225.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This one I picked up off eBay a little over a year ago from a seller in the UK. It has the old film Fuji X-mount and there are adapters available for all the mirrorless mounts. I've used this one on a Fuji X-E1, Sony NEX 7, a7, and a7II. This sale includes a generic front cap, a Fotodiox Sony-e adapter, and e-mount rear cap (I don't have the original rear cap). There's some very minor dust in the lens that doesn't impact quality, optics are clear of abrasions, haze, and fungus, mechanics are excellent. The body's not perfect, but it's awfully close.

This one's a bit of a rarity, and it's better than the m42 mount variants I've tried. It's light without feeling cheap an compact for the focal length, and it's a solid little 100. Doesn't hit you over the head with contrast like the Minolta lenses at this focal length, and has been OOC color than Canon FD or Oly.

Edited on Jun 30, 2015 at 07:17 PM · View previous versions

Jun 15, 2015 at 02:19 PM
freaklikeme
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fujinon 100/2.8 (film x-mount)

Reason for selling: I want a Schneider Super-Angulon 38mm XL. If you have one of those you're looking to trade/sell, please let me know. Otherwise, sales only. I'll post photos tonight.

Jun 15, 2015 at 02:23 PM
freaklikeme
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fujinon 100/2.8 (film x-mount)

Okay, things have finally calmed down in my work life, so I've got time for this. Here are the photos.

FS_Fuji100_Front by Bradley Clemens, on Flickr

FS_Fuji100_Rear by Bradley Clemens, on Flickr

FS_Fuji100_Side1 by Bradley Clemens, on Flickr

FS_Fuji100_Side2 by Bradley Clemens, on Flickr

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jun 20, 2015 at 01:19 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.