Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

Sold

Price: $1,375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground shipping included in CONUS.

I moved up to the D810 recently so I'm selling my trusty D800 with only 26,533 clicks on the shutter. Includes the box, body cap, papers, charger, battery etc. included.

This camera is in excellent condition with two minor cosmetic exceptions which I'm going to describe more elaborately than they really warrant, for the sake of transparency. The first is what seems to happen with every recent Nikon body of a similar size / format, the edge of the grip near the battery door loses paint. This is not from dropping it or sliding it around on rocks or anything like that, frankly I think it comes down to quality control at Nikon as it's consistently a problem. In any case, your hand is going to cover it anyways. The second is a tiny series of knicks (three) on the built-in flash top cover - maybe this came from hanging on my MoneyMaker... when you walk with long lenses they tend to smack each other behind your back. Or it could have been there from the factory and is just the paint texture, frankly I'm not sure, I only noticed it because I was closely inspecting it just now for sale. Neither of these things is noticeable unless you're looking for it, and neither affects image quality.

Edited on Jul 01, 2015 at 02:21 PM · View previous versions

Jun 15, 2015 at 02:09 PM
fmartinmn
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

I can't get the links to work? oops, now all the images appeared.

Jun 16, 2015 at 06:58 AM
austriker
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

I'm not seeing the pics (I'm on mobile) and when I click on em I get the 404 error. What's the trick? Can anyone see them?

EDIT: apparently the trick is to leave a comment then they load.. now I see them!

Jun 17, 2015 at 06:28 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

Yeah I don't know what's up on FM that people keep having this issue but they definitely work and they're hosted on my server.

Jun 17, 2015 at 06:41 PM
austriker
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

Odd indeed.

Either way, PM sent!

Jun 17, 2015 at 11:20 PM
austriker
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon D800 (low clicks) in Box

Payment sent!

D800 rec'd and she's a beaut. As described and and Kurtis was great to work with.

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:54 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.