Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1 Kit

JustShootMe
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1 Kit

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-T1 kit

Withdrawn

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

his is a lightly used Fuji XT-1 camera with the kit lens that was purchased brand new by me from a local Authorized fuji camera store. The camera and lens are in very good condition. The photos attached are taken today 6/13 and reflect the condition of the camera. There are some minor wear marks on the body of the camera and the barrel of the lens; I tried to focus on them in some of the photos but they are hard to see. Everything is is perfect functional order. The dials, buttons and wheel all work as well as they do when I purchased the camera. The zoom and focus barrel on the lens works smoothly with no play. All original manuals, CD, cables, charger, batteries, packaging, unused camera strap and packaging box is included. The folding flash that came with the camera wsmallas lost and is NOT INCLUDED. I will also include two extra original oem Fujifilm batteries that I purchased for the camera. The camera has been updated with the most recent firmware. This camera is a dream to use and will deliver beautifully rendered jpegs straight from camera. This items comes from a smoke and pet free environment.

Also Have fuji 60mm F2.4 Macro , will consider trading both for Sony A7II/A7R Kit , or A7 Kit + additional lens

1100 Shiped Paypal for kit , 1400 Net to me for kit + 60mm macro

Edited on Jun 15, 2015 at 03:30 PM · View previous versions

Jun 12, 2015 at 06:47 PM
JustShootMe
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1 Kit

Forgot to add , extended eye cup also included

Just under 10k actuations I think based on the file number , but my catalog only shows around 4k , so who freekin knows, blame it on Fuji.

Edited on Jun 14, 2015 at 09:34 AM · View previous versions

Jun 13, 2015 at 11:02 AM
RBPatt
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Fuji X-T1 Kit

PM sent

Jun 13, 2015 at 01:57 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.