Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 f2.8 (bargain price)

Werne1nm
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 f2.8 (bargain price)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 24-70 f2.8

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping insured included.

I am selling my Nikon 24-70 f2.8 lens. Its just not getting much use.

Look at the pictures for the wear. I am the second owner.

Original ad is here:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1356457/0#12938896

The glass is in great condition. Zoom and focus rings are smooth. I replaced the rubber on the focus ring so that has been fixed from the previous owner.

It has some purely cosmetic flaws that discounted the price when I bought it. I've had nothing but great images come out of this lens but it does look a bit "ugly"

There are a few scratches on the body that aren't THAT noticeable. But what really discounted the lens was the rear mount. Some how the mount got all scratched from the previous owner.

He said that one time it wouldn't come off his camera, he finally got it off and had to replace the mount on the camera and the lens ended up looking like it looks now.

The only thing I notice from the camera is that I can turn the lens PAST its locking point if I hold the release on the camera down. I haven't rotated it as far as it can go. I am always conscious to just hold the lens release button down and twist the correct way.

I am willing to offer a 5 day return on this lens if you are not happy with it. But I've been using it since I bought it and never had a problem. I can show you some better photos of the wear on the lens when I get home from work.

Just PM me and we can talk about it. I can show you as many photos as you need. even put together a video if you want to show you.

For those who want a 24-70 f2.8 but can't afford a "new/used" one this is your chance to pick up an optically great but cosmetically "eh" 24-70.

Thanks for looking

Price is net to me please. Shipping is included

EDIT: Purchase comes with box, case, lens caps, hood.

Edited on Jun 09, 2015 at 05:52 PM · View previous versions

Jun 09, 2015 at 10:08 AM
danh920
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 f2.8 (bargain price)

pm

Jun 09, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Werne1nm
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 24-70 f2.8 (bargain price)

consider this pending to danh920 pending photos right now.

EDIT: the screw is missing that stops the lens from rotating PAST where its suppose to be IF you are holding the lens release button down OR you turn it the wrong way and do not realize it.

I could possibly prevent you from getting the lens off if turned the wrong way a full rotation.

The screw can probably easily be replaced.

Jun 09, 2015 at 12:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.