Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

isb11

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: US only

For sale is a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED. Includes original box, original case, Nikon front-rear caps and Nikon hood. I provided a video to show lens' condition. You can check from here

It is purchased from B&H photo on 04/05/2012 and it is US version. It operates like new without any problem. The focus ring is a little stiff when going from 70 to 24 also both the focus and zoom rings are a little noisy but they were like this when I received the lens. Glass is perfect, there is no dust inside. Overall the body is in very good condition, it is like new except white coloring on the focus and zoom rings. I couldn't find the paper work and warranty card, so they are not included.

Price is 1350$. PayPal and USPS Priority Mail Tracking-Insured are included. I would like to hear reasonable offers. I recently started to use FM, if you want I can provide ebay feedback. Thanks for looking.

Jun 06, 2015 at 10:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.