Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: $440 OBO Nikon D5300 w/ 4 batteries, grip, box, strap, & charger

hail_breezy

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $440 OBO Nikon D5300 w/ 4 batteries, grip, box, strap, & charger

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   D5300

Sold

Price: $440.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS

Barely used D5300. In great condition. Only has a shutter of 655. Almost a year old, bought refurbished. Comes with 4 Nikon batteries, a camera strap, the box, charger, and a Polaroid grip.

Note* the polaroid grip is missing the cable that connects it to the camera, therefore the shutter button on the grip will not work without the cord. The grip still functions in all other ways, and still allows for photos to be taken, as well as increase the battery life.

Asking 440 OBO. Adorama is selling it used for about 450, but this also comes with 4batteries and a grip.

For some reason I can't post the photos I have, but i can email them to anyone interested in seeing more photos

Edited on Jul 22, 2015 at 05:38 PM · View previous versions

Jun 05, 2015 at 07:49 PM
nick53097
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: $440 OBO Nikon D5300 w/ 4 batteries, grip, box, strap, & charger

PM sent

Jul 20, 2015 at 06:21 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.