Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Synology DS1813+ with 8 WD 3TB drives - $1,300

TMaG82
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Synology DS1813+ with 8 WD 3TB drives - $1,300

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Synology DS1813+ with 8 WD 3TB drives (18TB in SHR-2)

Sold

Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground

Seems as I no longer need all this storage and picked up a Pegasus2 instead for a faster, more manageable solution. Unit was purchased from B&H in September of last year. Has 8 Western Digital RED drives, all 3 TBs. Setup in SHR-2 for dual drive redundancy, there's roughly 18TB of av available storage.

Unit is in excellent condition with only a scratch on the front of one of the drive bays. It will include the unit, power cables, LAN cables, and drives. No box and I seem to have misplaced the drive key, but it is able to be opened with a standard allen key or a screwdriver.

Price is net, local pickup preferred, will ship via UPS ground for $20 (will pay the rest myself).

Bonus if available to pick up locally, I will include a Cyber Power UPS valued at around $125 or so. If able to pick up local, will offer additional discount.

Lowered price, really motivated to move this soon. Would greatly prefer a local deal to save us both some money.

Edited on Jun 17, 2015 at 03:32 PM · View previous versions

Jun 04, 2015 at 08:18 AM
Sarsfield
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Synology DS1813+ with 8 WD 3TB drives - $1,300

Great deal for over $2,000 worth of NAS. I've got the much lower end 412+ and love it. Never had one problem with mine and it handles everything I throw at it. I'm very tempted but the wife would kill me...

Jun 06, 2015 at 09:09 PM
MazeRunner
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Synology DS1813+ with 8 WD 3TB drives - $1,300

Tagging.

Will see my other Seagate and WD drives on the forums soon, hahaha.

Jun 10, 2015 at 11:56 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.