Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Apple 17" MacBook Pro w/Hi-Res Matte Display+250 GB SSD

Arches
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Apple 17" MacBook Pro w/Hi-Res Matte Display+250 GB SSD

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple 17

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Hi everyone,

I'm selling an early-2011 Apple 17" MacBook Pro with the gorgeous hi-res matte display (1900x1200 resolution). It comes with a powerful 2.2 GHz i7 quad-core processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 250 GB solid-state hard drive (SSD) (Apple calls it 256 GB, but the laptop says its 250 GB). It also comes with an SD reader in the ExpressCard/34 slot and a built-in DVD SuperDrive. I have reinstalled the Mavericks OS (in case you prefer that over Yosemite), and the computer will start at the setup screen when you turn it on.

The laptop is in beautiful condition and is fully functional. I have used it as a desktop replacement, so it has not been carried around outside of the house. As you can see from the pictures below, it comes with its original box, charger, accessories, packing materials, etc. I will note that someone in my house stuck a piece of packing tape on one corner of one side of the charger, which, when I removed it for this sale, left a bit of stickiness where the tape used to be. It doesn't affect the charger functionally or cosmetically, but you'll feel the stickiness if you run your hand over that part of the charger.

I'm asking for $1100, which includes shipping and PayPal fees. Please note that I will ship to addresses in the continental US only and accept payment by PayPal only. I reserve the right to decline to sell to persons with negative feedback and to relist the item if payment is not made within 48 hours after you agree to purchase the item.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Thanks very much for your interest!

Edited on Jun 11, 2015 at 10:25 AM · View previous versions

May 24, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Arches
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Apple 17" MacBook Pro w/Hi-Res Matte Display+250 GB SSD

More pictures of the laptop for sale.

May 24, 2015 at 12:04 PM
ahogan3
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Apple 17" MacBook Pro w/Hi-Res Matte Display+250 GB SSD

payment sent

Jun 19, 2015 at 02:02 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.