Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Singh Ray Customer Service---Outstanding!

pompeio
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Singh Ray Customer Service---Outstanding!

I have a Singh Ray LB Color Intensifier that I dropped while in Yellowstone. The fall did not damage the glass---no chips, scratches, scrapes---nothing. The metal rim, however, bent from the impact; almost as if it was warped.
I contacted Singh Ray at the suggestion of some fellow NANPA members and got an immediate response from them stating to send them the filter and they would take care of it. I mailed it on a Thursday and on Tuesday received a FedEx package from them. It it was a booklet as well as a DVD from them about their filters, a new filter and an invoice for $0.
Great customer service. Not too many companies would do this for a customer whose own negligence caused the problem.

May 23, 2015 at 06:18 PM
FL at CC

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Singh Ray Customer Service---Outstanding!

Fantastic to hear! I'm purchasing some Singh-Ray fixed NDs very soon and am so glad to hear of their support! Thanks for sharing

Frank.

May 23, 2015 at 10:12 PM
koffikapp

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Singh Ray Customer Service---Outstanding!

Their customer service is definitely great. I purchased their new Gold-n-Blue polarizer in Cokin Z-Pro size earlier this year, which I discovered had an unfortunate flare issue that I hadn't encountered with any of their filters before. I contacted Singh-Ray about this and also explained I had an older Cokin P-sized Gold-n-Blue filter, and I was asked to test both filters under shooting conditions that could result in flaring (landscapes with the sun in the shot). Both filters were sent in for service and it seems they not only replaced the new filter that I bought, but also the older one - completely free of charge. Truly excellent and personalized service, probably the best I've ever come across. Of course their products are equally great, and this coupled with the knowledge that you can always get help should something arise makes the slight price premium over other brands well worth it, in my opinion.

May 30, 2015 at 12:37 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.