Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

ftemoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Canon 1DX

Sold

Price: $4,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Taking a hiatus for a bit and will be looking at a different kit in the future now that our last child is done with sports and the old bones are making a day at the races a bit much. So, time to clear out the rig and some bits that have been kicking around for awhile without much use. Always willing to take fair offers, and if my asking price is way out of line, show me and I’ll appreciate the patient advice of my more learned sisters and brothers and do my best to get real. ☺ I believe I have boxes for all but the teleconverter.

I’d prefer to stick to US sales (sold a 1D to a good Canadian buyer from here long time ago and the customs hijinks gave us both headaches). I’ll pick up the pay pal fee for US sales if you pay for the shipping and insurance of your choice. I’d be happy to do local cash transactions in Northern California if you’re willing to be in the Sacramento Area. PM me if you're interested in anything.

Canon 1Dx. I bought this from the folks at Talking Eyes Media in April 2013 with about 500 clicks on it. It has somewhere between 30-35,000 clicks on it now; I’m unsure given that it went in for the mirror box recall service in November 2013, and I didn’t realize that the file numbering had been changed in the menu to reset the count. I’m sure it can be pulled from exif data if you need to verify the count, and I can provide a recent image from this past weekend to you for that. The majority of the clicks were track and field events and six pro motocross races. The camera has been well cared for and is an excellent producer. I hate to sell it, but I can’t justify the horsepower going forward.

There are a couple small paint scuffs, but no dings; the data and review screens have had protective covering. It’ll come with the box and all accessories, 3 Canon batteries, Canon AC power unit, Sunway Arca compatible L bracket, and hand and neck straps.

• • •

Canon 1DsMkII

Sold

Price: $500.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Can 1DsMkII. I am probably the third owner of this camera and have no idea how many clicks it has. It’s wonderful legacy model for Canon that I bought or my oldest when he was in college to earn money doing headshots, and his principal use was portraits and events. He’s moved on to the 5dMkIII and returned it to me. It comes with a good Canon battery, the charger and box; I do not believe it has the AC unit, but I’ll throw it in if I find it.

• • •

Canon 2X Tele II

Sold

Price: $200.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Canon 2x Tele extender II Rarely used in excellent condition

• • •

Canon 50mm 1.4

Sold

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Canon 50mm 1.4. I bought this about two years ago and have used it may be 6-7 times since. It comes with the hood.

• • •

Bower 14mm 2.8

Sold

Price: $250.00

Bought at about the same time as the 50mm above and used about as often.

• • •

CP-E3 battery pack

Sold

Price: $50.00

Canon CP-E3 Battery Pack for AA cells or the Canon insert if you can track one down. Pretty handy unit if you need a little extra umph.

• • •

ND Filter

Sold

Price: $75.00

Galen Rowell graduated ND-2G-SS filter by Singh Ray, 84mm x120mm. Used less than 10 times. Great condition

• • •

ND Filter

Sold

Price: $100.00

Daryl Benson Graduated ND-3 Rev Grad filter by Singh Ray , 84mm x 120mm. Never used. Buy both and I’ll kick in the holder.

May 21, 2015 at 03:33 PM
ftemoto
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

I either ran out of uploads or didn't know what I was doing in the original post, but here are the rest of the photos and serving as a bump.

May 22, 2015 at 12:29 PM
ftemoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Photos of the 1DsMkII

May 24, 2015 at 12:21 PM
ftemoto
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Bump, all available, grateful for the inquiries

May 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM
CMcG01
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

PMs on the Bower 14

May 26, 2015 at 02:23 PM
3catsinky
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

the 1DsII, man, i'd love to have it. great camera. might be interested in the 50f1.4

May 26, 2015 at 02:40 PM
ELSELS
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Hello ftemoto:

Any chance you might considering accepting trades for the item # 2 ---> .. Canon 1DsMkII .. ?

Please let me know? :-)

(PM sent also...)

Thanks for your time,

Have a nice day...

Ed

~ ~ ~

May 26, 2015 at 04:00 PM
ELSELS
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Congratulations on your sales...

May 26, 2015 at 04:19 PM
ftemoto
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Okay I appear to be a complete dope on how to use the new system in place since the last time I sold here, and I've marked all sold intending to mark only the Bower.

The Bower is sold, all other items still available.

Not really looking to trades right now, sorry, other than possibly a 5dMkIII +$ for the DX, but I'd keep the 1DsMii if that was direction I thought I'd be going. Planning to stand down for a bit and look at it with fresh eyes in a few months.

May 26, 2015 at 04:22 PM
ELSELS
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

Okay, Thanks for the explanation...

Ed

~ ~ ~

May 26, 2015 at 04:33 PM
rexmills

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Canon 1Dx, 1DsMkii, misc lenses and accessories

PM Sent

May 29, 2015 at 08:52 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.