New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · New D750 firmware available

scottish
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · New D750 firmware available

@Nexu: The problem shown in the video is extreme, and thankfully I haven't experienced it, either. My problems were more like yours, only they occurred more frequently and occasionally for up to 5 seconds.

May 22, 2015 at 11:49 PM
scottdog123

p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · New D750 firmware available

i upgraded to the d750 from a d7000 last year, since then I've been very happy with the camera, particularly with the auto-focus accuracy which was my biggest complain with the d7000.

My only beaf with the 750 is the sluggish response times when I pressed the menu, my menu or playback button. There was an annoying delay much longer than the d7000 ever had, just figured that's the way it's suppose to be.

Long story short - this new firmware fixed my issue, now when I press any of the buttons that wake the lcd it feels instant!

Very happy with this improvement!

May 23, 2015 at 01:56 AM
form
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · New D750 firmware available

Update from personal experience since installing new firmware: Today I had turned my camera off, then when I turned it back on within a minute or two it refused to wake up until I removed and replaced the battery, at which point it work up fine.

Same old issues. Not sure what they made more reliable with the firmware update.

Jun 01, 2015 at 11:51 AM
scottish
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · New D750 firmware available

I need to recant my report of better performance. Last weekend I shot several hundred frames of swing dancing. At some point during the shoot, I began to see the same 3-5 second delay when pressing the Play or Menu buttons as I saw before the firmware update. After I got home, I formatted the memory card and shot some more frame but the delays persist, so it looks like it's back to the drawing board.

Jun 01, 2015 at 10:22 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.