Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

dpap1978
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   C/Y 50mm 1.7 lens with EOS adapter

Sold

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Glass is mint, has always had a filter. Too many 50mm's, too little time.

Comes with filter, EOS adapter and both caps. Price is NET to me includes shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   C/Y 35-70mm 3.4 lens with E-mount adapter

Withdrawn

Price: $280.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Glass is mint, has always had a filter. Filter has a dent, possible that previous owner has dropped it. But I can't see any impact on image quality. Due to this, I am offering 3-day inspection period. If lens is defective, you can return it to me and I will eat the return shipping. Price is NET to me includes shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

Sold

Price: $200.00

Glass is clean, has always had filter. Barrel may have very minor marks. Nice compact portrait lens for your E-mount camera. Lens comes with adapter, filter, hood and both caps. Price is NET to me includes shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   ZF Makro-Planar 100mm f2 with Novoflex EOS adapter

Sold

Price: $850.00

Glass is clean, has always had filter. Barrel may have very minor marks. I have babied this lens, always had a a filter. Lens comes with novoflex adapter (NOT the Rayqual adapter in the photo), filter, hood and both caps. Price is NET to me includes shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   C/Y Distagon 28mm f2.8

Sold

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Super sharp copy of a legendary lens. Lens barrel is in pretty good condition, while glass is mint. Lens comes with a chipped C/Y-EOS adapter and a Fotodiox pro C/Y to E-mount adapter. Comes with filter + step up ring to prevent vignetting.

Edited on Jul 07, 2015 at 11:11 AM · View previous versions

May 20, 2015 at 09:20 AM
dpap1978
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

offers welcome

May 22, 2015 at 05:24 AM
dpap1978
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

bump

Jun 30, 2015 at 12:34 PM
victory963
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

Payment sent for Makro-Planar 100mm f2, check pls.
Thank you!

Jul 07, 2015 at 09:46 AM
vnphoto

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Contax G 90mm 2.8 with Kipon Manual-focus E-mount adapter

Tag for feedback.

Jul 08, 2015 at 08:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.