Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

johnmondy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mindshift Gear 38L backpack professional series - With Accessories

Sold

Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or Fedex ground

Hello,
Offered is the best photo backpack you can own (IMO- and I have tried many others) I just don't use it and in all reality 2 times since Ive owned it- I'm more of a shoulder bag guy link below for pack:
http://www.mindshiftgear.com/products/rotation180-professional

Value- 389.00

I also will include the following:

Lens Switch Case - 42.50 Value- Will hold a 70-200 when you zip out the extender.
Tripod Suspension Kit 47.50 value (Awesome when used)

Retail Value of Kit - 479.00

My price 285.00 Net- I will pay ground shipping- Moving to eBay Friday 5/29

Thanks, John

Edited on May 27, 2015 at 06:33 AM · View previous versions

May 18, 2015 at 01:33 PM
cohenfive
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

John, I'm pretty sure this is what Mindshift calls the rotation 180 professional backpack. If so, you might want to change your title as it is pretty special technology for camera packs. I have this bag and after having tried just about every single camera specific backpack, think that this bag is way better than anything else out there if you want to hike with some camera gear, some stuff, and some water. Good price on your kit...if I didn't already own this bag I'd be buying yours! glws.

May 18, 2015 at 04:35 PM
johnmondy
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

Thanks- Yea I bet I tried 10 different backpacks before this one and it really is great for hiking and long distance photo excursions- The tripod harness is such a great idea I'm really surprised other have not tried to copy.

John

cohenfive wrote:
John, I'm pretty sure this is what Mindshift calls the rotation 180 professional backpack. If so, you might want to change your title as it is pretty special technology for camera packs. I have this bag and after having tried just about every single camera specific backpack, think that this bag is way better than anything else out there if you want to hike with some camera gear, some stuff, and some water. Good price on your kit...if I didn't already own this bag I'd be buying yours! glws.

May 18, 2015 at 07:02 PM
Ray Pertierra

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

Can you tell me if you bought it new and how long you've had it?

May 27, 2015 at 03:30 PM
johnmondy
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

Ray Pertierra wrote:
Can you tell me if you bought it new and how long you've had it?

PM sent

May 27, 2015 at 06:14 PM
quincrocko

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Mindshift Gear 38L backpack rotation 180 - With Accessories

PM sent

May 27, 2015 at 08:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.