New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · 3rd Party - Cartridge Issue - Lyson/ Cave Paint/ ink2image

metalhockeydad

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 3rd Party - Cartridge Issue - Lyson/ Cave Paint/ ink2image

Hi,

If any of you have the new cartridges provided by ink2image that come without the reset connections - I need your help.. According to ink2image, these new carts are more convenient as you don't need to reset them, rather just fill and place back in machine. Love the concept. However, for some reason, my Epson Stylus r3000 does not recognize the cartridge has been filled and just says I'm out of ink.

While the people over there say not to worry about the ink charts in printer properties, my machine shuts down the print job and says, you need new ink! I've had replacement machine(s), so I know this is not my particular printer type. I would only guess the problem could be remedied in settings somehow. If not, I'm in deep trouble, mid-project and they no longer have the re-settable cartridges to provide.

So, if you could, please lend a hand either electronically, or if you have extras of the old re-settable carts, please let me know, and I'll be glad to pay for them.

Thanks very much,

Jared

May 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.