Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

lee1371

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

(update).
I previously sold this camera and grip to Jared Moise about a month ago, but Jared found that there was an issue with the Aperture wheel. It wouldn't advance or decrease the aperture without spinning a few times. I had never noticed this issue, but I indeed found an issue upon return. I immediately sent the camera to Nikon Authorized Service in Illinois to fix the issue. They have fixed it by replacing a circuit board and adjusted alignment, focus, and put new rubber. It's working perfectly now. No issues. Also there is a transferable 6 month warranty on the repair. I could have sold the camera at a deep discount and allowed the buyer to get the issue fixed, but I felt it was better for me to sell a perfectly operating camera. The aperture wheel works perfectly now. I guess it's a blessing in disguise because you can be confident everything has been checked, realigned, and ready to go. I think of my repair and full check as the difference between used and certified pre-owned cars in a way. Nikon Authorized Service is awesome if you haven't used them. I took it out of the box to check for a little while and now it's back in the box ready to ship.

This is a US Nikon d700 with Nikon MB-D10 Grip and one extra 3rd party battery. All the goodies come with the camera (box, original battery, strap, caps, battery charger). Both batteries have great life left.

It has a little under 47000 actuations, so plenty of life.

Conus shipping and paypal included

I will include pictures again soon. If you want to see them now, I have a previous post from 7 weeks ago that the pictures are still there. I'm having trouble deleting that old post, so please don't be confused.

Edited on May 27, 2015 at 12:32 PM · View previous versions

May 15, 2015 at 11:28 AM
shenagain

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

pm'ed

May 19, 2015 at 06:48 PM
harleyman
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

Pm'd

May 29, 2015 at 08:37 AM
roosteresque
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon d700 and MB-D10 Grip

Tagged for feedback. Thanks

Jun 19, 2015 at 06:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.