New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Canadian Printing Options

big_fish
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canadian Printing Options

I'm interested in selling prints and other photo products on line, but first need to find a printing company in Canada that is reputable and doesn't cost too much. Ideally the printing company would also be able to ship directly to the buyer.

I've used Mpix before, but they still ship their products from the US and encounter annoying custom and duty issues.

I'm leaning towards Custom Colour based out of Vancouver, based solely on personal experience, but they've rather expensive and I'm open to other suggestions.
http://www.customcolorprolab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=904&Itemid=85

Does anyone up here in the great white north know a company that would be able to fulfill such needs?

May 14, 2015 at 11:34 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canadian Printing Options

big_fish wrote:
Does anyone up here in the great white north know a company that would be able to fulfill such needs?

Hi Neil,

You could talk to Atlantic Photo Supply, http://atlanticphotosupply.com/

They're in the opposite direction from where you're currently looking, but they provide excellent products and excellent service.

I've discussed exactly this type of service with them, and I think they can do it. I just haven't yet identified a suitable web framework (or whatever you'd call it) to provide the integrated solution.

I suggest you contact Brian Giffin, President, email: brian 'at' atlanticphotosupply.com

Tell him Jim sent you.

May 23, 2015 at 02:06 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.