Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Soccer Posters

mikekeating
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Soccer Posters

Hello All,

Sharing some posters I have made for the girls soccer team this year. The second one is super easy and I got it from the Kelby Website. The girls on the first poster are the 3 starting Seniors (center) and the two Junior "leaders" on the team. I got lucky with the pictures as I was able to have away uniforms on the outside, home on the inside and the goalie in the middle to balance it out.

Second is the Back-up goalie that came up huge recently. Parents love it and the coach wants to make a schedule for next year as a fund raiser . . .

© mikekeating 2015

Varsity Girls Soccer

May 03, 2015 at 11:32 AM
schlotz
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Soccer Posters

Nice. I personally would crop the bottom one in tighter. Too much negative space weakens the view. JMTC

May 03, 2015 at 02:08 PM
timgangloff
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Soccer Posters

I really like the layout of #1, but all great posters start with great images. Unfortunately, your images are not great. #21 looks kind of awkward, just standing there. I know it can be difficult to find great images of all the of the girls, but if you are going to do these and print them, find some great images (or at least flattering) - better action images and maybe include a ball in the frame if possible. I'd consider replacing "Girls" with "Reynolds" or something like that.

Agree that #2 is a simple, clean poster, but the shot needs to be a whole light tighter.

May 03, 2015 at 03:36 PM
jmcaverly
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Soccer Posters

I really like the layout of the first one. The text on the bottom of the poster is pretty close to the edge. I would move it up so that it does not get cut off when printing. For the second one, I would add a stroke around the image and use a little less white border.

Jeff

May 03, 2015 at 03:49 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.