p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A few to share [C&C welcome]

Just some of recent wedding.

May 02, 2015 at 03:05 AM
heikoM
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A few to share [C&C welcome]

1: nice pose/moment
Would have tried to get the background better controlled, the trees directly on height of her head is not optimal

2: nice light, generally nice trees in the background
stiff pose, would have gone lower to get in more of the trees

3: watch the shadows, this shot closer and against the sun would have been killer

4: again shadows, donīt like the houses in the background, back of his head and his butt are disturbing me
really nice interaction.

Work on seeing the light. If you have difficulties with finding the right angle in direct light shoot more in open shade until you feel more confident.

I know itīs difficult but try to get the right light, then wait for (or create) the right moments.

Just my two cents (o:

heiko

May 02, 2015 at 04:02 AM
VictorSk

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A few to share [C&C welcome]

Thank you HeikoM!
You right about the light. The session was shot in middle day sun (no choice here) and I've tried my best with the existing light but the shadows do bother me and I've tried to overcome it with some OCF but more work need to be done. I'm half pleased since I did capture some nice intimate moments and some great B&G interactions and the issues you mentioned will only drive me to be better next time!

May 02, 2015 at 04:36 AM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A few to share [C&C welcome]

One small change that would make a big difference is to avoid straight arms. Also, arms hanging against a body makes the body look wider - compare #2 with arm against and #3 with arm separated.

May 03, 2015 at 12:27 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.