Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

Jefferson
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

Took PetKal (my1Ds2) to the track this morning for some reflection on the day ...

Canon 300 f/4L IS + 1Ds2
http://jeffersonposter.smugmug.com/photos/i-mMcTtXM/0/X2/i-mMcTtXM-X2.jpg

Jefferson ... http://jeffersonposter.smugmug.com/photos/i-JTCh7ZJ/0/Th/i-JTCh7ZJ-Th.jpg

Apr 24, 2015 at 04:52 PM
StillFingerz
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

Nice shiny Vette, Jefferson, great capture! The grill work looks interesting as does the bumper, custom I'd guess given the port hole locations, can't tell if it's a 59 or 60; unless the decal is the giveaway

Apr 24, 2015 at 05:06 PM
OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

OMG! Once long ago my brother and I shared one of those except it was black and copper. Progressive 4 barrels, blueprinted and balanced engine, updated brakes (before the days of massive mondo discs). Hell it even had an 8-track player in it!! Fast. Sure your big time Ferrari could beat it, but I can remember running from Phx to Tuc (110 miles) up I-10 late at night with the monsoon thunderstorms all around us. Best time ever was a bit under an hour. Don't know where the troopers were and yes we were young and dumb!

Damn brother took it to school for a semester and got it run over by a farmer in a beat up old pickup when he ran a stop sign at about 35mph. Brother was just bruised a bit (not that I was all that concerned about him but the car was totaled. I may never forgive him for that.

Thanks for the blast from the past. Haven't thought of those days in a loooong time.

Robert

Apr 24, 2015 at 05:17 PM
StillFingerz
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

OntheRez wrote:
OMG! Once long ago my brother and I shared one of those except it was black and copper. Progressive 4 barrels, blueprinted and balanced engine, updated brakes (before the days of massive mondo discs). Hell it even had an 8-track player in it!! Fast. Sure your big time Ferrari could beat it, but I can remember running from Phx to Tuc (110 miles) up I-10 late at night with the monsoon thunderstorms all around us. Best time ever was a bit under an hour. Don't know where the troopers were and yes we were young and dumb!

Damn brother took
...Show more

Robert, my dad use to restore cars, the list is too many but you never forget a Vette, he rebuilt a 1958, turquoise metallic blue monster that was badly beat-up engine/drive train wise. Those were good times, many great memories ...twin four-barrel carbs, glass packs, man do they roar...

Cheers,
Jerry

Edited on Apr 24, 2015 at 08:32 PM · View previous versions

Apr 24, 2015 at 05:35 PM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

Apr 24, 2015 at 08:21 PM
Jefferson
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · ... Dawn's Early Light ...

... Chasing a Cheetah into the sun ...
http://jeffersonposter.smugmug.com/photos/i-7nDZDWP/0/X2/i-7nDZDWP-X2.jpg

Apr 25, 2015 at 11:52 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.