New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Galena IL

pdmilesjr
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Galena IL

http://paulmiles.smugmug.com/Travel/i-jbCZrWn/0/X2/Bellemore%20Galena%20IL%2020150421-X2.jpg

http://paulmiles.smugmug.com/Travel/i-tBH6z6S/0/X2/Grant%27s%20Home%2020150421-X2.jpg

Apr 21, 2015 at 08:32 PM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Galena IL

The distortion correction on the 2nd makes the foreground look strange. And the cropping to eliminate the flagpole but keep the flag is disturbing.

On the other hand, the first one is delightful.

Apr 22, 2015 at 11:12 AM
tsilva

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Galena IL

cwebster wrote:
The distortion correction on the 2nd makes the foreground look strange. And the cropping to eliminate the flagpole but keep the flag is disturbing.

On the other hand, the first one is delightful.

Not sure what you are talking about regarding cropping the flagpole out, as it is still there?

Nice images!

Apr 30, 2015 at 05:01 PM
Daniel Bliss

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Galena IL

I would actually consider re-shooting the second image, which I think may have more potential than the first. Even though the front path is at an angle, try multiple angles, including being perpendicular with the house or facing straight up the footpath, which will put the house at an angle; or else for the frontage of the house go directly perpendicular to the middle of the house. In any case I'd be very interested in seeing other options . . .

May 02, 2015 at 06:23 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.