FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · irisculpture

davidearls
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · irisculpture

Saturday to Monday and rich colors begin to fade, leaving behind a stony, sculptural petal. Couldn't resist the curves or splashes of brilliant color, even while feeling the steel of an imagined chisel.

Sony a7r on bellows, Oly 85 f2 @f16, 15" exposure at ISO 200. These old lenses just keep on keepin' on. Some shadow recovery (the Sony is a gem for that), a little boost in color and contrast, some sharpening. Otherwise, full frame, composed in camera. I've moved my RAW processing from Corel AfterShot to Capture One Pro.

It's warming up here, the sun is shining, and I feel myself going out this week to find feathered friends, having now honed some old rusty skills.

C&C always welcome.

© davidearls 2015

Apr 20, 2015 at 03:11 PM
morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · irisculpture

Hi David,

I'm not fond of the yellow parts yet I give you credit for doing an excellent job

Morris

Apr 20, 2015 at 05:40 PM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · irisculpture

All the swirling cures make the shot for me David ~ Ron

Apr 20, 2015 at 07:13 PM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · irisculpture

Always a nice subject for flow and color David. This one seems on the yellowish side overall to me, missing the 'snap' in the deep purples. However it gets the good inner vibes going so keep at it and you will be back in full swing my friend

Karl

Apr 21, 2015 at 07:50 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.