Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony RX1 near mint w/ Accidental Damage Coverage ($$ LOWERED)

henryk805
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX1 near mint w/ Accidental Damage Coverage ($$ LOWERED)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX1 - excellent condition w/ warranty & coverage

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

As you can see in the photos below, this RX1 is in excellent condition. Not a scratch anywhere... except the lens cap that has been dropped and scraped on the side. It comes with 3 batteries, wall charger & car charger. Original box & everything.

This camera was purchased on 12/27/2012 from Sony, with the 3-yr extended Service Plan with Accidental Damage warranty (a $249 service plan). So you have another 8 months of the best warranty / coverage you can get.

As you probably know, RX1 has arguably the best 35mm lens EVER. Its photos are sharper, cleaner and has better colors and bokeh compared to my A7ii or A7R with 35mm Sonnar. Its color is better than my A7ii or R with 55mmm Sonnar, and its clarity & sharpness is better than either camera with either lens when subject is close.

At this price, you can buy this incredible 35mm 2.0 lens & camera set at a lower price than the new Sony FE35mm f1.4

I am selling it because I have too much gear and need to consolidate to one camera with a few lenses. I'll also be selling my A7R once I get is back from Sony's service department.

I'll cover shipping, you cover paypal 3%

Edited on Apr 24, 2015 at 05:30 PM · View previous versions

Apr 18, 2015 at 03:30 PM
henryk805
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX1 near mint w/ Accidental Damage Coverage ($$ LOWERED)

more photos

Apr 18, 2015 at 03:33 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.