New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Android Gallery Question

shutterwolf

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Android Gallery Question

Please forgive me if this is the wrong spot to post this...

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.2" Android tablet with the intentions of using it as a mobile gallery.

I was wondering if anyone else does this? I want clients to be able to see photos from previous events (dog dock diving mainly) and I want them to be able to make a list of the ones they want. Preferably, they can just "rate" the photo, and I can go back and find the ones they rated. Make it easy on them, and I can always make the list later.

Does anyone else do this? If so, what app would you recommend I use for such a thing?

Apr 17, 2015 at 08:16 PM
timpdx
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Android Gallery Question

I do this on my 12.2 Note. Just loading it with my recent images from travelling to Armenia right now to show to friends, in fact. I use QuickPic, it has more for my needs than the stock Android/Samsung gallery app. I can put the pics in the order I want by date/time or usually I just name them as I save my selects (I have a template that I made of exactly the resolution of the Tab, that way loading in screaming fast as they are much smaller than the full sized jpegs, its extra work, though)

As far as your needs, QuickPic doesn't have a easy "rate" function, although you can move/copy them to a folder of your choice named "selects" or whatever.

Apr 18, 2015 at 03:31 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.