Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: $225 Amazon Gift Card

drewmey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $225 Amazon Gift Card

Item updated in the last 24 hours    $225 Amazon Gift Card

Sold

Price: $210.00
Payment method: Paypal Gift
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have $225 worth of Amazon gift cards in my amazon gift card balance. The plan is once I receive a $210 payment, I will buy a $225 amazon gift card with my balance and give it to you. That's close to a 7% savings at a place that is usually one of the cheapest suppliers of both camera gear and an enormous plethora of other random stuff.

I have been racking up Bing Rewards points and buying gift cards in $5 increments for the last 6 months. Bought an F-Stop bag and this is how I am "paying" for part of it in my mind If I could buy an F-Stop bag at amazon, I just would have done that.

The plan is to use Paypal gift. I have no desire to wreck my good feedback record over $210 so I don't think it should be a problem.

Edited on Apr 17, 2015 at 12:14 PM · View previous versions

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Jon Nguy
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: $225 Amazon Gift Card

Are you sure you can buy gift cards with gift cards?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201138990

About Amazon.com Gift Card Restrictions

There are certain restrictions with Amazon.com Gift Cards, such as not being able to purchase gift cards using a gift card and not being able to transfer them to another account once the claim code has been redeemed.

If you have trouble applying a gift card balance to an order, please try removing the gift cards from the order and purchase them separately.

Amazon.com Gift Cards can't be used to purchase other gift cards or applied to any order containing another gift card. You'll need to provide a credit card, debit card, or other valid payment method to pay
...Show more

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM
drewmey
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: $225 Amazon Gift Card

I just tried and apparently it is not allowed. A couple google searches confirmed. Ending the post.

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.