Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens,hvl-20s flash

feichkop
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens,hvl-20s flash

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Nex-5n with sel 18-55mm kit lens and HVL-20 Flash

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Up for sale is my Sony Nex-5n camera kit with Sony sel 18-55mm kits lens and the Sony HVL-20s flash. I am the original owner of all the equipment. I purchased the camera originally in March of 2012 from B&H. The camera is in very good working condition. Shows some minor wear and signs of use. I estimate about 8000 clicks on the shutter. The most notable sign of wear is a rub mark on top of the lens mount near the flash attachment area. The lcd is scratch free, always had a protector on but I removed for the photos. Camera kit comes with all original boxes, paperwork, charger, battery, lens hood,strap,lens cap, flash unit and software. I'm also including an extra Sony HVL-F20s external flash which is a major improvement over the flash unit that comes with the normal sony kit flash. This flash makes a good improvement on indoor low light photos. The kit lens that is included has seen very little use as it was not my main lens through the life of the camera. Lens is in excellent condition. Also have a 16GB SD Memory card that will be included. Price includes paypal fees and shipping. Ships to US only.

Edited on May 02, 2015 at 10:17 AM · View previous versions

Apr 15, 2015 at 09:46 PM
tuan2

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens,hvl-20s flash

Hi,

I'd like to buy this.

Thanks.

Apr 18, 2015 at 03:18 PM
feichkop
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens,hvl-20s flash

This is still for sale.

Apr 23, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Raul21
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony nex-5n with 18-55mm kit lens,hvl-20s flash

Payment sent! Thanks!

May 02, 2015 at 04:38 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.