FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Website critique...

alpinekiwi
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Website critique...

Lovely, bright and modern looking.

I'm wondering if your Check Availability should be further to the right. I think Galleries deserve a more prominent position. Maybe even added to your Contact page?

I struggled with operating two websites myself as my main photography is still action sports (I live in a ski resort in the French Alps), but I decided that as a region which couples choose as a destination wedding area, they often chose it due to their love of skiing and/or biking etc. I have taken two wedding bookings directly from their love of my action sports shots. My own blog is therefor comprising of all genres and topics of my photography. I'm (kinda) ok with that.

Is the Proofing page actually needed on there? Could this not be a link to a hidden page you could send your clients? Bear in mind I don't know how this side of things work (never used a Proofing page myself), but I feel any visitor should be able to access all areas on your site (the ones that are visible anyway).

If it's easy enough to do (as someone above said), I'd change the name.

I agree on the Meet Rob page, the first half is third person, the second is first person. You have a great way of writing by the way and I love the family photo.

Otherwise great images showcased in a great looking site! Nice.

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:09 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.