Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (2) B+W 77MM Slim 010 Filter (With Plastic Case/No cover)

Available

Price: $60.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping via USPS or UPS

I have two like new B=W 77MM Slim Filters in the Plastic box but no cover. These covers popped off very easily and as such, I just kept the filters in the box. Little use on either of these filters and they retail at BH for 116.00 My price is firm and includes shipping. Paypal is on you or no fee payment. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (3) B+W 77MM 010 UV-Haze Filter 1x (With Plastic Case)

Available

Price: $30.00

3 Like new in the case 77mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. Comes with no box but does come in the plastic case. Retails new at BH for 61.00. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   B+W 77MM 010 UV-Haze Filter MRC (With Plastic Case)

Available

Price: $25.00

77mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. Comes with no box but doe come in the plastic case. This filter has a very small copper imperfection on the metal that it has had since day one but since it did not effect the filter, I did not return it. Retails new at BH for 61.00. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    B+W 72mm 010 UV-Haze 1x with plastic case

Sold

2 Like new in the case 72 mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. Comes with no box but does come in the plastic case. Retails new at BH for 49.36. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   67MM 010 UV-Haze 1x with plastic case

Sold

Like new in the case 67 mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. Comes with no box but does come in the plastic case. Retails new at BH for 37. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   67MM 010 UV-Haze 1x without plastic case

Sold

Price: $22.50
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Like new in the case 67 mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. I do not have the plastic case for these two filters but will be very well packed. Retails new at BH for 37. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    62MM 010 UV-Haze Filter MRC

Sold

Price: $22.50

Like new in the case 62 mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. I do not have the plastic case for these two filters but will be very well packed. Retails new at BH for 34.25. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   49MM 007 Neutral MRC

Available

Price: $20.00

Like new in the case 62 mm UV Haze Multicoated Filters. I do not have the plastic case for these two filters but will be very well packed. Retails new at BH for 36.98. My price is net to me. I will cover shipping but fee payment charges are on you. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Edited on Jun 18, 2015 at 12:41 AM · View previous versions

Apr 14, 2015 at 09:33 AM
khng30
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

payment sent on 67 w/out plastic. thank you!

Apr 18, 2015 at 06:25 PM
kal444

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

tagged for feedback

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:39 AM
mytwocents

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

Tagged for feedback.

May 04, 2015 at 09:06 AM
mj888
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

tagged for feedback.

May 10, 2015 at 01:27 PM
photomedic4321
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

Last bump before I just put these on ebay! If interested in any, make an offer.

May 28, 2015 at 12:07 PM
photomedic4321
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

Bump

Jun 18, 2015 at 12:43 AM
photomedic4321
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: B+W Filter Sale

Bump

Jun 22, 2015 at 01:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.