Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: [PRICE DROP!] Gold 128GB LTE iPad Air 2 & Belkin QODE Pro Ultima...

RomanMF
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: [PRICE DROP!] Gold 128GB LTE iPad Air 2 & Belkin QODE Pro Ultimate Case

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Gold 128GB LTE iPad Air 2

Available

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS

Got this iPad in December, but I'm getting rid of it because I have one of the new MacBooks headed my way this week. It's practically lived in the Belkin case, also up for sale here, since the beginning. It's in flawless condition. Comes with original packaging and the Apple SIM so you can use it on whichever carrier you choose.

Would love to package this with the Belkin case for $800. A savings of $180 USD!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Belkin QODE Pro Ultimate iPad Keyboard Case

Available

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS

Awesome bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air 2. Ability to tether to two different bluetooth devices and switch on the fly. Pretty spacious keyboard and aluminum build.

Apr 13, 2015 at 02:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.