Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Colorspace UDMA 120GB with Extras Galore! Now $230 (not $250) to you...

retief
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Colorspace UDMA 120GB with Extras Galore! Now $230 (not $250) to your door, CONUS

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Colorspace UDMA 120GB with Extras Galore! Now $230 (not $250) to your door, CONUS

Available

Price: $230.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included to CONUS

Don't make me eBay! Offers graciously accepted.

This is the model before the very current one, main difference is the WiFi is not quite the same, but mine comes with the CloudFTP so you get the same utility. It also comes with the OTG bits, this lets you use the unit as a USB connected drive as well.

Here are the bits I have for sale, all as a bundle:

1. Colorspace UDMA 120gb, original cost $300, link to the latest version, http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive/UDMA-2/HDU2-120.html.

2. USB OTG, this link, https://hypershop.zendesk.com/entries/24415191-USB-OTG-in-COLORSPACE-UDMA shows all the bits that come with it as well as showing the functionality. The new version costs $50, I think this is about what I paid, it also includes the Hard Case, you can see what this looks on the BH Photo page, http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/616662-REG/Sanho_SAHDCSUACS_HyperDrive_COLORSPACE_UDMA_OTG.html. The hard cover is nice as it not only protects the unit but you can still use the unit with the case on.

3. Cloud FTP, this is a YouTube Video that shows how the Cloud FTP works

, what is nice is that you can use this for devices other than the Colorspace, so you can access your external drives via WiFi with this. The new version, if you look at the Hypershop website is the iUSBPort, they sell for just over $100.

So, what you get in this bundle would now cost you about $450, $250 shipped to your door in the CONUS. If you want it elsewhere, or shipped in some fast and special manner, let me know and we can negotiate.

I am always open to offers, and if you want to see pictures of the actual unit, just let me know and I will get some off to you.

One really slick feature of these is that you can actually recover images from cards, much like you can with recovery software.

Another nice feature is that the battery has a long shelf life and is easily replaceable. You can also swap out the hard drive for a larger one or even an SSD. Boxes are included
Buy quickly, make me happy!

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.