Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Tripod - Gitzo G1001 Traveller, G2220 Explorer, & Manfroto 679B ...

Matt Drown
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Tripod - Gitzo G1001 Traveller, G2220 Explorer, & Manfroto 679B Monopod

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   G2220 Explorer Tripod (Aluminum)

Available

Price: $170.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Bought this when starting off to get a serious tripod. Liked the design, and the offset column allowed me to to do things with a tripod that I didn't think you could. Discovered that I don't really like tripods, and have rarely used this at all.

3 Section Tripod with special offset center post, allowing you to extend it out horizontally for macro shots and the like. Awesome design, surprised I haven't seen it used more.

You can look here for specs:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/206491-REG/Gitzo_G2220_G2220_Explorer_Alumimum_3.html

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   G1001 Traveller (Aluminum)

Available

Price: $80.00

In my quest to see if I could use tripods, I hiked this one into the grand canyon. Can't seem to find a B&H link, but specs listed below. Great small little tripod, paired up with a lightweight ballhead works well for travel and/or hiking.

Finish: Gray & Black Enamel
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Column Type: Rapid
Number of Leg Sections: 3
Leg Lock Type: Twist
Foot Type: Rubber
Maximum Operating Height: 119.1 cm / 46.88 in.
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 89.9 cm / 35.4 in.
Minimum Operating Height: 39.6 cm / 15.6 in.
Folded Length: 42.9 cm / 16.9 in.
Maximum Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
Weight: 0.91 kg / 2 lbs

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Manfrotto 679B Monopod (Aluminum)

Available

Price: $35.00

Used this when I was shooting with a 120-300 2.8, have moved back down to less than 100mm. Light use.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/5478-REG/Manfrotto_679B_679B_3216_3_Section.html

Supports up to 22 lb (10kg)
Extends to 61.8" (157 cm)
Folds Down to 24.6" (62.5 cm)
Weighs 1.4 lb (0.7kg)
Three Leg Sections
Quick Action Flip Lever Leg Locks
Hand Strap Attached
Rubber Grip

Apr 13, 2015 at 09:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.