FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Selling to folks in Canada

jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Selling to folks in Canada

hdavid wrote:
Wow - looks like they used it as a soccer ball.

Danpbphoto wrote:
For Canada...a hockey puck!!

No excuse.....hope you got to reship and arrived ok Jim...

The photos were taken by the recipient. It arrived OK. Well, the lens was OK.

Go Habs!

Apr 26, 2015 at 08:55 AM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Selling to folks in Canada

Savas K wrote:
I understand you wanting to eradicate any sentiment contrary to shipping cross border as you are a Canadian participating in a thread about shipping to Canada. But we are free to ship wherever we like and I expressed my viewpoint.

I could care less where you don't ship to. Nor am I wanting to "eradicate any sentiment ........"

Your viewpoint was pointing out problems you had shipping within your own country, and you tried to make that an example of why not to ship out of the U.S. Maybe safer to ship cross-border, eh?

I will point out that of my 85 transactions, nearly 50% were between Canada and the U.S., one to Switzerland, and one to Australia. I have had a similar number of transactions on eBay. Nary a problem with shipping. Two scammers in all those transactions, one on FM and one on eBay, both Americans.

Of course scammers and shipping problems are everywhere, regardless if one ships worldwide or only within their own country. My viewpoint.

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:34 AM
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.