FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Thoughts on the Nikon 1 J5

JoshI
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Thoughts on the Nikon 1 J5

Andre Labonte wrote:
^^^ Nik and Chris. I think you may well be right. If they get the feature set on the V4 correct, the way the J5 finally got it right, we have an interesting camera coming. The big question will be the price.

The potential of the V4 has my interest piqued as well. I'm not interested in the 1 as a system as the lens lineup doesn't fit my photography at all, but a really good V4 and the FT1 would make a great tele-converter for my 70-200 and the 300/4 PF I'm considering adding this fall.

The good news is you'll be able to get one for a few hundred bucks in two years regardless of the introductory pricing.

Josh

May 01, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Thoughts on the Nikon 1 J5

^^^ Is this the same guy who give me a hard time for wanting a 24MP DX body for the same reason over a DX crop on FX? (just yanking your chain in a friendly manner)

I agree, a well done V4 at a good price would make a great addition to my kit for two reasons: size & a built in effective TC even over DX ... but for me, mostly size.

May 01, 2015 at 12:42 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.