Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-200 f/4L IS + Tripod Mount

gtbuzz

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-200 f/4L IS + Tripod Mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 f/4L IS + Tripod Mount

Withdrawn

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: FedEx, UPS or USPS, including insurance and signature. I reserve the right to pick any of these three options

Near mint condition Canon 70-200 f/4L IS (UY date code). Just upgraded to the 70-200 2.8 II. Includes box, all original accessories, and an aftermarket metal tripod mount.

The lens is in very good condition. The only flaws I could find are a small nick in the paint about the size of a mechanical pencil tip (seen in picture 5) and a little bit of graying in the rubber around the zoom ring (could just be random schmutz from my camera bag).

Pouch is included too. It's spent nearly all of its life inside the box.

Price is all-in, including PayPal fees (no gift) and shipping. Shipping must be to a PayPal confirmed account. When we agree to a transaction, I'll send you an invoice to pay that will include a detail of exactly what you're getting. I find this is a better paper trail than just a standard money request.

I haven't done much buying and selling on FM, but if requested, I can provide my eBay name where I have 290 / 100%.

Edit 4/1: After doing a little more digging around, I realized my original asking price was a little high, so I've lowered it to reflect that (no April Fool's!). New price is still all-in.

Edit 4/15: I'm currently out of town and won't be able to ship the lens until at Monday, Apr 20 at the earliest. Please take that into consideration if you're interested in the lens and sorry for any inconvenience.

Edited on May 03, 2015 at 11:21 AM · View previous versions

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:52 PM
gtbuzz

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-200 f/4L IS + Tripod Mount

Sample photos, all shot on a 7d (original).

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:53 PM
halderk

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-200 f/4L IS + Tripod Mount

PM sent

Apr 11, 2015 at 08:33 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.