Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: **LAST CHANCE** SL1 + 18-55IS STM kit + extras. LN-/10

Aaron D
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: **LAST CHANCE** SL1 + 18-55IS STM kit + extras. LN-/10

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sl1 + 18-55IS STM + extras

Sold

Price: $365.00
Payment method: Money Order, Paypal and PP Gift...see details
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority w/tracking, Continental US, confirmed address

FINAL BUMP... OFF TO FEEBAY IN A FEW HOURS!!!

Body/Lens/accessories for sale: Canon SL1 (Approx 2k actuations-with proof pic) + 18-55IS STM + lots of extras. Great starter kit!

Approximate age of Body/Lens: Nov. 2014

Condition: 10/LN- (Preowned equipment, but appears as new/"LIKE NEW MINUS," the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.) All items previously owned, unless noted otherwise.

Sale Includes: Canon SL1; 18-55IS STM lens; Canon lens and body caps; Sandisk Ultra PLUS 16GB UHS1 micro-SD card; original neck strap; original charger; original battery; spare Opteka battery; USB cable; Amazon Basics wireless shutter trigger remote; David Busch’s Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D Guide to Digital Photography; Used, small, Pearstone case with Canon strap; lightly used LensPen (used maybe 5 times); Targus multi-coated 58mm circular polarizer filter; New lens cleaning brush with incorporated spray bottle for cleaning solution; New Bower deluxe digital camera cleaning kit; New in package Multi-coated 58mm UV filter

Known Defects: None

Item location: Detroit, Michigan
- Will deliver within 30 mile radius, or local pickup, deduct $20

Best Contact Method: Private Message. Phone available upon request

Additional Information: SL1 camera has exactly 2,366 shutter actuation's. All items pre-owned unless otherwise stated. Bower cleaning kit includes the following: microfiber cleaning cloth; LCD cleaning solution; blower brush; cotton swabs; lens tissue.
I will also include a couple of freebies – 1 small microfiber cleaning cloth (approx. 2in x 4in) and 3 medium sized microfiber cleaning cloths (approx 5in x 5in).
Camera kit was originally a Canon refurb purchased in Nov 2014. It is still currently under a 1 year warranty. I have had no issues with the camera, or lens. Both the body and lens are in very excellent condition, showing no signs of use really, other than maybe some fuzz or lint on the outside from handling and taking pics of the gear in the last few days.

The reason I’m selling…My previous DSLR was a Canon XS that I purchased 5 years ago. I outgrew the XS and sought replacement. I purchased both this SL1, and a 60D, about the same time to see which “fit”. I simply like the way the 60D “fits” me better.

Will accept normal PayPal only if buyer has confirmed address and provides good buying feedback.

If these items were purchased separately, they would total almost $550, not including shipping.

Please see all pics here -
http://s270.photobucket.com/user/joey-fatone/library/SL1
Password: fredmiranda

Mar 28, 2015 at 08:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.