Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

nnitzky
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D7100 Body w/ all accessories untouched, under 7500 clicks

Sold

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Insured shipping included in CONUS

Nikon D7100 Body, 9+ condition. Works perfectly. ONLY thing taken out of original packaging is body itself – all accessories, manuals, etc. (even the battery that came with it) are still in the original box and packaging. (I have other EN-EL15 batteries for other cameras that I used with this camera.) Shutter count is 7413 clicks. I am original owner, purchased locally from authorized dealer. USA model. Will include generic Nikon strap that I have on it since the one that came with it is still in the original packaging. Selling to fund another FX body as I’m shooting more wide angles than tele now. $625 includes insured shipping in CONUS and I eat the PayPal fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon V1 Kit with 10-30 PD VR zoom and SB-N5 Flash

Sold

Price: $225.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Nikon 1 V1 body + 10-30VR PD lens + SB-N5 Flash. 9 condition. (Please note this is not the original 10-30 that came with the kit - this is the newer lens with power zoom that zooms much more smoothly during video shooting.) I am original owner of camera body and flash. Not original owner of lens – I bought lens from another FMer as part of a V3 kit. Works perfectly. $225.00 for kit including flash, includes shipping to CONUS and I eat the PayPal fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   RRS L-bracket for Nikon V1

Sold

Price: $60.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Really Right Stuff L-bracket for Nikon 1 V1. Excellent condition – only flaw is a few scratches in the anodized coating around the tripod screw hole on the underside. EDIT FROM ORIGINAL - I have replaced allen screws with brand new ones from RRS, so the little bit of damage to the head of the mounting screw you see in the picture is now gone. This bracket is a 2-part “L” bracket – can be disassembled and just the base part used (as I did most of the time) or reassembled with one screw to be the “L” bracket. $60 includes shipping to CONUS and I eat the PayPal fees.

Edited on Mar 31, 2015 at 02:12 PM · View previous versions

Mar 22, 2015 at 04:53 PM
nnitzky
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

Photos below

Edited on Mar 30, 2015 at 09:34 AM · View previous versions

Mar 22, 2015 at 04:55 PM
nnitzky
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

photos

Edited on Mar 30, 2015 at 09:33 AM · View previous versions

Mar 22, 2015 at 04:56 PM
nnitzky
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

D7100 sold

Mar 27, 2015 at 08:19 AM
mingzeli
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

tag

Mar 29, 2015 at 02:58 PM
tmessenger
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: RRS L bracket for Nikon 1 V1

tag for V1

Mar 30, 2015 at 09:24 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.