p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Adorama has 100-400 II in stock

You can buy this kit for the same price:
http://www.adorama.com/CA1004002UA.html

Mar 21, 2015 at 09:49 AM
OSOFAST
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Adorama has 100-400 II in stock

I saw this yesterday afternoon. I used the chat now box that opens when your on their site and the rep told me the page was wrong and it is not in stock at this time. I hope she was wrong. I am going to call the customer service department on Monday and check.
Jeff

Mar 21, 2015 at 07:12 PM
RexGig0
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Adorama has 100-400 II in stock

Pre-orders swamp the big on-line retailers, resulting in lengthy back-orders, while local camera stores, even in the major metropolitan area, may well have lenses such as the new 100-400L II and 11-24L in stock. My nearest pro-level camera store, which does not have on-line ordering, except for clearance sale items through evil-bay, has received multiple deliveries of the 100-400L II, and has had at least one 11-24L remain on the shelf for at least a complete day, perhaps two, before it sold.

To be clear, this store does brisk business; these desirable lenses sell quickly.

I bought my first Canon 7D Mark II off-the-shelf from them, while some were still awaiting back-orders from the big boys.

Mar 22, 2015 at 09:50 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Adorama has 100-400 II in stock

You're lucky to live within a reasonable distance from a retail store that carries lenses like the 11-24.

EBH

Mar 22, 2015 at 10:04 AM
RexGig0
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Adorama has 100-400 II in stock

EB-1 wrote:
You're lucky to live within a reasonable distance from a retail store that carries lenses like the 11-24.

EBH

True, but I breathe dirty air, and must beware of someone trying to suddenly borrow my truck, at the point of a gun, so you may live longer. It is, also, more difficult to resist attacks of Gear Acquisition Syndrome, when the new toy is within physical reach.

(Bellaire is actually quite peaceful; it is the sprawling metropolis of Houston that is the problem.)

Mar 22, 2015 at 10:21 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.