Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: iPhone 4 Verizon - new low price!

ashley138
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: iPhone 4 Verizon - new low price!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   iPhone 4 Verizon, 8GB

Withdrawn

Price: $69.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I'll cover shipping to CONUS

This is the original Verizon iphone 4 model - 8GB of storage. The phone is in almost like new condition. The front screen is flawless. There are some minor scratches on the metal edges from pulling in and out of different cases. The back of the phone has 3 VERY tiny marks (can be seen in photos). This phone works perfectly - it belonged to my father, and he barely used it. I've wiped the phone's memory and updated it to the latest OS, so it will be like a new phone when you get it!!

Great deal for a phone thats almost like new!!!

***Please note: this is a Verizon phone - MUST be used on Verizon

ALSO INCLUDED: I'm including a Lifeproof case for no additional charge. These are known as one of the most protective cases you can buy without making your phone bulky. It waterproofs the phone (up to 5ft) while still allowing use of speakers and mics, and protects against drops and scratches.
The case has small regular use scratches on front and back, and a couple larger scratches on the lower, front part of the case. These scratches aren't noticeable when the screen is on. I took a photo of this and overexposed it a bit so you can really see the scratches - they actually are less noticeable in person.

Overexposed photo showing 3 tiny marks on the back of the phone (this photo is also a bit noisy, sorry)

iPhone shown in Lifeproof case (which is included in the price!)

Edited on Apr 06, 2015 at 01:10 AM · View previous versions

Mar 18, 2015 at 08:12 PM
ashley138
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: iPhone 4 Verizon - new low price!

Additional photos of the case

overexposed photo to highlight scratches on the front of the case (these are much less noticeable in real life)

Here's a photo that's not overexposed that is a better representation of what the case actually looks like

Mar 18, 2015 at 08:15 PM
ashley138
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: iPhone 4 Verizon - new low price!

Now listing on Ebay

Apr 03, 2015 at 01:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.