New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Lisa Holloway on Flipboard

jwp721
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lisa Holloway on Flipboard

Haven't visited here in a long time.. but I use Flipboard and saw one of Lisa's pics today. Knew it was her's before I even clicked. lol It was just that good! If you use flipboard look under photography and find the "The Aperture Collective". Already been reflipped 7 times.

Mar 18, 2015 at 10:16 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lisa Holloway on Flipboard

jwp721 wrote:
Haven't visited here in a long time.. but I use Flipboard and saw one of Lisa's pics today. Knew it was her's before I even clicked. lol It was just that good! If you use flipboard look under photography and find the "The Aperture Collective". Already been reflipped 7 times.

I don't know about "flipboard" but if it's a new pic she will probably post here

Mar 18, 2015 at 02:21 PM
jwp721
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lisa Holloway on Flipboard

Flipboard is an app for iPads that is like a collection of magazines. You can set up your own account as you like. Each magazine has articles pictures and stuff. I have espn, fox, nbc, cnn, national geographic, and bunch of others. One is photography and it has one of Lisa's picture. Gives her credit and all. Just didn't know if she knew. I was surprised when I saw it. But knew it was hers . Also knew she hung out here. Probably an older pic. Think of Flipboard as Pinterest with articles, videos, images, etc. lol.

Miss reading the posts. But it has eliminated the always wishing for new gear syndrome.

Mar 18, 2015 at 03:52 PM
Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lisa Holloway on Flipboard

jwp721 wrote:
Miss reading the posts. But it has eliminated the always wishing for new gear syndrome.

Oh boy can I relate to that......I got a ton of gear a direct result from being on here...I decided to hang out for a while at Corvette Forum in the new Z06 forum and after reading and then watching some videos...I ended up with a new Corvette Z06/Z07 in my garage......forums might make me have to go back to work! UGH!

Mar 19, 2015 at 08:03 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.