Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · May Cross Country Road Trip - Seattle to Washington D.C. - Interesting a...

ravynwolffe

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · May Cross Country Road Trip - Seattle to Washington D.C. - Interesting areas for photos?

I am planning a late May road trip from Seattle to Washington D.C. I have some flexibility on stopping at some special areas along the way for interesting photography. I am not looking at stopping at any of the major parks on this trip but would like to get some feedback on smaller, less known areas that are interesting for landscape or small town photography. I am taking the I-90 / I-94 route.

Thank you.

Mar 14, 2015 at 06:39 PM
John Zeman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · May Cross Country Road Trip - Seattle to Washington D.C. - Interesting areas for photos?

If you'll be taking a northern route you might consider a drive down the Enchanted Highway in North Dakota. It starts at I-94 on the north end with the southern end at the town of Regent.

Also up north are the Great Lakes. Upper Michigan and Superior's north shore hold countless wonderful photo opportunities.

Mar 15, 2015 at 02:06 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.