FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Table Cape Pano

dhamments
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Table Cape Pano

We had some lovely light on our evening walk in Wynyard, TAS the other night. My wife and I hiked up Fossil Bluff in Wynyard to have a look at Table Cape in the distance... captured with the MF Nikon 50-135 f3.5 ai-s. Five shots, hand held and stitched in PS..

Cheers and good light,
David

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhamments2013/with/16576118260/

© dhamments 2015

Table Cape Panorama

Mar 10, 2015 at 03:04 PM
killersnowman
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Table Cape Pano

Pretty view. I really enjoy the amount of different colors of water are in this. Really nice layers

Mar 10, 2015 at 04:22 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Table Cape Pano

Hey David,

It looks like a very nice view here, I really like the color of the water. But the OOF branches in the lower left hurt the shot. They are pretty distracting. Not sure if you can clone those out or not. But keeping an eye for out of focus branches and such close to the camera is really important when setting up compositions. 99.999% of the time they distract and really hurt what would otherwise be a very nice image.

Jim

Mar 10, 2015 at 04:50 PM
wbrad
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Table Cape Pano

Lovely. Yet another reason for me to make the trip to Tassie. I agree with Jim re the branches and I also feel that the WB could perhaps be warmed up a notch or two.

Wayne.

Mar 10, 2015 at 05:30 PM
dhamments
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Table Cape Pano

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment Jim and Brad.... I'm not a master at PS, so cloning out the foliage in the corner didn't turn out too well for me. Cropping it out ruins the image as well IMHO... so, I'll have to live with it.

Cheers and good light,
David

Mar 11, 2015 at 03:30 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.