Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: iPad Air 128GB, Wi-Fi and Cellular, Space Gray, under warr. with 4...

fgphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: iPad Air 128GB, Wi-Fi and Cellular, Space Gray, under warr. with 4 cases!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    iPad Air 128GB, Wi-Fi and Cellular, Space Gray

Sold

Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes insured ground shipping to your Paypal confirmed CONUS address

This is my iPad Air 128GB, with Wi-Fi and cellular modem (works on any US carrier). It is in perfect condition and I am selling it because I purchased a iPad mini which fits so much better in my camera bag.

It comes with the charging plug and cable. It does not come with the box. It is under Applecare warranty until Sept 2015.

It also comes with four cases. One of the Apple cases (in green/yellow) an aftermarket gray case (very similar to the Apple Case), a ZeroChroma Vario-SC case and an Otter Box rugged case. All the cases are in good condition.

If you use regular paypal, please add 3%

Edited on Jul 08, 2015 at 07:19 PM · View previous versions

Mar 08, 2015 at 07:54 AM
ctowle
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: iPad Air 128GB, Wi-Fi and Cellular, Space Gray, under warr. with 4 cases!

Where were you last week! Already pulled the trigger.

GLWS!

Mar 09, 2015 at 01:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.