New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Lenspen...confused

Aaron D
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lenspen...confused

Ok...I need to get a new one, because I seem to have lost mine. Question though...
I was going to order the 3 pack (viewfinder, lens, filter) and see two versions at bh. Original and Professional.
I googled and cant seem to find an answer (my google-fu is weak today). And before some smartypants chimes in, Yes...1 is yellow packaging, 1 is blue.
Heres links-
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1058626-REG/lenspen_ndslrk_1c_dslr_pro_kit_w_micro_clear.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1091761-REG/lenspen_ndslrk_1cpb_lenspen_professional_dslr_kit_black.html

Mar 06, 2015 at 05:39 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lenspen...confused

I don't think there a major difference between the myriad of lens pens, but I suppose somebody has tested them all. Mainly I use the Nikon lens pens which mysteriously look the same.

EBH

Mar 06, 2015 at 08:57 PM
Aaron D
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lenspen...confused

Thanks EB.
For the life of me, I cant find a difference. And from what Ive read, the Nikon ones are the same.
As long as Im not getting some cheap, chinese, knockoff that will destroy my gear...I guess it doesnt matter.

Mar 07, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Dudewithoutape
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lenspen...confused

Those are both pro or professional Lenspen. One is last year's model and the other is the current generation. Supposedly, the new one will leave less residue behind if you want to believe an amazon review.

Mar 07, 2015 at 06:06 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.