Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

graystonephoto
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX100 Mark 1

Sold

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

As listed:

Bad first: I bought this used. The corners all have small nicks or dings. Nothing very damaging but the dings are there.

The LCD is scratched. I put a screen protector on it and that helped to tame most of the small scratches and some of the bigger ones too. There are not any that make viewing the screen an issue but in an effort of full disclosure..they are there.

The good: The glass is clear and scratch free. The camera functions as it should. All modes, functions and buttons work perfectly.

Camera will come with original box, 1 factory battery and 2 aftermarket batteries and charger.

I originally bought this because I really thought that I NEEDED it, lovemarks and all....but now that I have it I realize I don't use it nearly enough. I'm not a fan of the UI and it leaves me wanting. I am a bit of a gear nut so that doesnt help either.

I'd like $260 and no lower...its worth just keeping and sticking in my wifes purse for less than that. I'll pay for the magic carpet ride.

As mentioned before...I am a bit of a gear nut so I'll entertain trades. My main shooter is a 6D so EF glass is good. I've developed a small camera hitch over the last few years and there are a few that I don't own or haven't tried yet so let me know what you've got.

Edited on Mar 09, 2015 at 06:42 PM · View previous versions

Mar 04, 2015 at 11:02 PM
graystonephoto
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

I wonder...am I asking too much? I have found several in similar shape for $20-40 more....Am I missing something?

Mar 08, 2015 at 12:40 AM
Werne1nm
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Maybe show some photos of the lcd and how scratched it is. An lcd on a camera with no viewfinder is important! Some may be hesitant to purchase without a better description and photos.

Mar 08, 2015 at 02:50 PM
graystonephoto
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Better pics of the LCD added. When the camera is on, you have to try really hard to see any of the scratches....(It took me a while to position the camera just right to see what you see above).

Mar 09, 2015 at 11:19 AM
sstyler
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

I share your affliction and have too many small cameras. Also like you. I'm always interested in trying different cameras. Since used cameras have virtually no re-sale value, maybe trades make more sense. I don't mind superficial marks on cameras, particularly if it's a carry around camera. I'm more likely to use a camera if I don't have to be paranoid about causing the first ding. So, I have several "shelf cameras" - a Sony NEX-3N Black with the power zoom kit lens. I also have a Lumix DMC GX1 Black with the kit zoom lens. Finally, I have a Lumix DMC LX7 Black. Anything there of any trade interest?

Mar 11, 2015 at 07:45 PM
graystonephoto
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Replied via pm sstyler.

Mar 11, 2015 at 08:51 PM
sstyler
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Agreed upon a trade! Thanks.

Mar 13, 2015 at 07:15 AM
graystonephoto
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Shipped! Thanks for an easy swap!

Mar 13, 2015 at 12:55 PM
graystonephoto
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Sony RX100 Mark 1

Swap showed up today and looks great! Thanks Tim!

Mar 20, 2015 at 06:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.