Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Imacon 949 with 12 holders

marktomaras

[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Imacon 949 with 12 holders

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Imacon 949 with 12 holders - PRICE REDUCTION!

Available

Price: $10,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free Shipping to USA**

Up for sale is my Imacon 949 scanner with 12 film holders. This scanner speaks for itself. It is top of the line. The fact that its replacement, the Hasselblad X5 is virtually unchanged, save for an increase in speed, should show that this scanner is the cat's pajamas when it comes to digitizing your film & transparencies.

I have had it for 3 years. I sent it to Hasselblad for a scheduled maintenance service 2 years ago. They replaced the main scanning light bulb, the belts, and brought it up to factory spec.

I have recently invested in several 3rd party custom film holders. Some are identical to the Imacon Flextight holders that are offered at a higher price, and some are my own custom ideas, such as a holder optimized for Polaroid Type 55 film, allowing you to preserve the majority of the cool looking messy edges.

The 3rd party film holders are great. There is a gentleman from China selling them on eBay. I was slightly skeptical, but I took the risk, and ordered a bunch of holders. I am not disappointed, they work very well!

The scanner has a new box and packing materials. I bought the scanner locally in Miami without a box. I ordered a new box and packing inserts from Hasselblad before I sent it in for service.

Hasselblad returned the original bulb that they replaced. They told me it was beginning to show signs that it was ready to be replaced, but that I may want to keep it as a spare, so I did.

I wish I could keep this gem, but I am trying to make a change in some of my gear collection, and I want to free up some funds for a big purchase. I made a video of the scanner in operation and have a gallery of all of the parts included on my website, links below.

video on my scanner: http://youtu.be/DOkVrUancto

link to gallery of photos of the 949 for sale: www.marktomaras.com/imacon

Old Price: $11,500 + Shipping

New Lower Price - $10,250 with free UPS shipping including insurance!!

Free shipping to lower 48 states
$225 flat rate to alaska, hawaii, and puerto rico,
$200 credit towards shipping elsewhere in the world

Feb 27, 2015 at 05:43 PM
marktomaras

[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Imacon 949 with 12 holders

SOLD!

Mar 26, 2015 at 08:12 AM
yingd

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Imacon 949 with 12 holders

hi,Is imacon 949 still there?

Feb 13, 2017 at 09:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.