Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

ZoranC
• • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

Available

Price: $1,090.00
Payment method: Local in person pick up cash only
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Local in person pick up cash only

Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras - $1 (Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Long Beach)

For sale is US version of black Fuji X100T. Comes with original box, battery, battery charger with power cable, USB cable, strap, paperwork and manual. I can't find where I put CD but that shouldn't be an issue because you can download it from Fuji's Web site.

I will also include aftermarket lens hood.

Condition is absolutely like new, 10 out of 10, shutter count shows 500, and it works perfect. I still need to find time to take it's pictures but didn't see need for that to delay posting it for sale because it's exactly as described.

I am asking $1090 and this is a local in person pick up cash only deal in Los Angeles area between Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach. Not interested in shipping, trades, or other forms of payment, sorry.

If you are serious buyer please PM me with your local phone number to discuss details.

Feb 27, 2015 at 01:25 PM
nascentnaga

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

It's been a month since your posting are you still not interested in shipping or online payments?

best regards.

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:07 PM
ZoranC
• • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

Yes, I'm still not interested in shipping or online payments. And if I was to change my mind it would have to be for member with longer standing, that hasn't joined just 3 days ago, has total of 4 posts all of which are in threads selling X100T, and no trading rating. Sorry.

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:33 PM
swong46

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

You get the money on paypal and then you ship it out, get with the program. Old people, sigh...
With that said, I am in SF and want to buy it if the price is right. PM me if you actually want to sell this thing. Good luck otherwise.

Jul 10, 2015 at 12:04 AM
ZoranC
• • •
[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Price Drop: Fuji X100T, Like New, Plus Extras

swong46 wrote:
You get the money on paypal and then you ship it out, get with the program. Old people, sigh...
With that said, I am in SF and want to buy it if the price is right. PM me if you actually want to sell this thing. Good luck otherwise.

#1 Look at your history on FM and reputation in Buy & Sell forum. Both are non-existent. Then re-read my "if I was to change my mind and PayPal & ship it it wouldn't be for somebody with no history here" and try to comprehend it this time around.

#2 You really expect I would change my mind for you after you displayed such a "charming" attitude insulting "old people"?

In other words grow some comprehension, common sense and manners and if you don't like terms of a deal posted move on as I would give something away to nice person before I would sell it to somebody that was as rude as you were just now. Bye.

Jul 10, 2015 at 02:13 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.