FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Hazy Field

bnoeggs
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hazy Field

Driving on the way to work the other morning off of I-40 and Hwy 120 near Dale Ok.; I stopped the truck to just long enough to hop out and take this shot of a hayfield full of rolled bales several minutes after sunrise.

Feb 12, 2015 at 07:47 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hazy Field

I like the look of this one. Good job on seeing it and stopping to shoot.

Jim

Feb 12, 2015 at 09:53 PM
Douglas_Bush
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hazy Field

Nice work with the long lens, it really helps emphasize the atmosphere here. Looks like a beautiful morning.

Feb 13, 2015 at 01:21 AM
roguecoolman
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hazy Field

I like it. I can smell the fresh crisp air.

Jason

Feb 13, 2015 at 01:00 PM
bnoeggs
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hazy Field

Thanks for the compliments gang....This was a beautiful morning with a clean haze and strong sunlight. I wished I could've kept driving instead of going to work and shot more in the Oklahoma countryside.

These bales of hay have been sitting there for a few weeks and several days I drove past them I was wishing I had packed the gear with me.

There's also a nice creek and a set of railroad tracks running under the bridge of the interstate about a mile east of this shot I have to shoot someday (and risk getting a ticket for stopping hahahaa). I'll save those for fall when the early morning steam rises off the creek as temps drop off...

Thanks again!

Bill

Feb 14, 2015 at 03:30 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.