Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

LeeSimms
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

For those of you who still shoot Canon, this could be fun.

It would appear Yongnuo is opening up the ex600-RT protocol and is readying a stand-alone receiver to use with legacy speed lights and strobes of every variety.

Take an old 580 and make it 600 series compatible OR add old manual strobes with the PC cord output.

No word on pricing, and I can't find if it supports Canon's AUTO channel scheme (that scans all channels for the cleanest signal and resets the entire system to suit).

h ttp://flashhavoc.com/yongnuo-yne3-rx-receiver-released/

Feb 08, 2015 at 11:28 AM
sgtbueno
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

i saw that news few days ago here on the board and its music to my ears, I love the 600rt, the YN and the Canon version and now I can keep my 580's

Feb 08, 2015 at 01:26 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

I have a couple of Cheetah Lights that have been collecting dust. This could free them from their boxes.

Feb 08, 2015 at 02:30 PM
jcolman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

LeeSimms wrote:
I have a couple of Cheetah Lights that have been collecting dust. This could free them from their boxes.

Why are you not using your Cheetah lights?

Feb 08, 2015 at 06:42 PM
Weez
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

Cool! Hope they do Nikon as well.

Feb 08, 2015 at 07:36 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

jcolman wrote:
Why are you not using your Cheetah lights?

There's no way to trigger them with the Canon 600 system without adding a Stratos II or like sandwich transmitter.

Feb 09, 2015 at 02:04 AM
joosay
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Yongnuo YNE3-RX | use your Q-flash (etc) with Canon 600 system

Would love to be able mix the 600 system with cheetahs.

Feb 09, 2015 at 08:29 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.